- Office Address: 2 Memorial Drive, Mayville, NY 14757
- Type Of Practice: General Dentistry
- Reason For Sale: Retiring
- Practice Asking Price: $ 400,000
- Diagnostic & Preventative: 24%
- Restorative: 40%
- Endodontics: 7%
- Periodontics: 1%
- Prosthodontics: 1%
- Oral Surgery: 8%
- Orthodontics: 5%
- Other: 1%
- Office Square Footage: 2,500
- Number Of Plumbed Ops: 3
- Number of Equipped Ops: 3 (previously 5)
- Room For Expansion: Yes
- Consultation Room: No, But Space Available
- Private Office: Yes
- Does The Seller Own The Building?: Yes
- Lease Expiration Date: N/A
- Right Handed?: Yes
- Practice Management Software: Eaglesoft
- Is The Office Computerized?: Only Front Desk
- Computers in Operatories: No
- Digital X-Ray Units: No
- Panoramic X-Ray Unit: No
- CAD/CAM: No
- Intra Oral Camera(s): No
- Paperless Charts: No
- Is Any Equipment Being Leased?: No
- Dental School / Grad Year: Loyola, 1977
- License Number: NY - 032980
- Other States Licensed: N/A
- Do You Practice Anywhere Besides This Practice?: No
- Have You Ever Been Disciplined By The State Dental Board?: No
- Have You Ever Been A Defendant In A Law Suit?: No
- How Was Practice Acquired?: Purchased in 1977
- Years At Present Location: 50+
- How Many Doctors Work In The Practice?: 1
- Do You Have An Associate?: No
- Have You Had Other Associates In The Past?: No
Practice Under Contract
– General dental practice for sale in Mayville, New York.
– Historically averaged, $525k+ of collections and $250k+ of net profits (~50% average overhead).
– 100% fee for service practice.
– Currently 3 equipped ops, previously had 5. Seller owns the ~2,500 sq/ft building.
– Small-town, limited competition, approximately 1,200 active patients.
– Low dentist to population ratio, the nearest dental practice is 15-minute drive and there are only 2 others within 25-minute drive. The Practice does no marketing or advertising.
– Selling dentist open individual buyers transition plans and eager to ensure future success.
– Monday – Thursday work week, with 10-12 weeks of scheduled doctor vacation each year.
|Stable financial history and low overhead. Doctor consistently earned unadjusted income of $280k+||Decline in 2017 Production & Collections. Complete 2017 financials not yet available but collections dropped to ~$435k.|
|100% fee for service, great patients, rural lake community with limited competition||Dated equipment and limited technology|
|Easily identifiable growth areas available for the buyer||Recall system and practice policies in need of improvement|
|Opportunity for facility expansion & potential for growth||Low Hygiene Production|